The Following Notices is for Intellipro Group Inc. ‘s employees:
• Develop and maintain comprehensive business reports in an evolving data environment.
• Translate the understanding of customer data to information and analytic requirements.
• Develop and maintain key business drivers and their impacts. Assist with identifying and solving business challenges.
• Work closely with the product management team and engineers to define the product specifications and determine the right solutions for business problems.
• Import, clean, transform, validate or model data with the purpose of understanding or make conclusions from the data for business decision making purposes.
• Perform exploratory analysis. Identify business requirements, analytical needs and data sources. Balance business and technology issues as well as communicate with technology and business experts.
• Develop specifications, customized reports, create ad hoc analysis and/or data visualizations. Maintain all functional report to ensure real time data are updated.
• Effectively communicate and document business processes and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field plus 1 year of job related experience.
• Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable.
40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2905 Stender Way, Suite 42, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code# 0517BA to HR Manager, Intellipro Group, Inc. at email@example.com
This position is eligible for the company’s referral incentive program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.