The Following Notices is for Intellipro Group Inc. ‘s employees:
Analyze, design, code, test and implement complex web and Windows-based applications. Specific duties include:
• Gather and interpret functional specifications and user requirements, and develop software solutions.
• Coordinate the design of software and modify software for client use.
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models. Design business integration components.
• Implement UI and React Framework.
• Design and develop middle layer data access. Develop server-side services.
• Perform performance measuring and tuning.
• Improve code quality and usability.
• Assist programmers as needed. Work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve all teams' goals.
40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2905 Stender Way, Suite 42, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code# 0617JSE to HR Manager, Intellipro Group, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is eligible for the company’s referral incentive program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.