The Following Notices is for Intellipro Group Inc. ‘s employees:
• Identify, interview and screen all levels of candidates to determine their qualifications, experience and knowledge in relation to our client's position requirements.
• Develop and implement a pipeline of both active and passive candidates.
• Creating high-touch relationships with Digital and Technology professionals.
• Provide creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified IT professionals through employee referrals, social media, user group events etc.
• Candidate Preparation – Prepare resume, submit candidates to client, track information, prepare candidates for interviews and coordinate interview details.
• Energetic, innovative, strong work ethic and motivation.
• Excellent English verbal communication skills.
• The ability to multi-task and handle multiple client requirements simultaneously.
• Must be a self-starter, reliable, results-driven, goal-orientated and willing to help others.
• Excellent time management & prioritization skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, master's degree preferred.
40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2905 Stender Way, Suite 42, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume to HR Manager, Intellipro Group, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is eligible for the company’s referral incentive program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.