The Following Notices is for Intellipro Group Inc. ‘s employees:
Collect and analyze user requirements for developing telecommunication R&D tools, which include wireless tools (Mobile Soft-Switch, MGW, GGSN, SGSN and EPC), fixed Soft-Switch and convergence networks (IMS).
Specific duties include:
• Identify scope of change impact to legacy and strategic applications.
• Provide the Project Manager with reliable estimates for technical work and review risks for completeness and accuracy.
• Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• Identify work process improvement. Implement new technology. Arrange program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts.
• Design the architecture and interface of UI service on Cloud-based RESTful SOA. Implement and verify UI design.
• Provide testing and troubleshoot errors.
• Create responsive design templates and mobile web applications. Provide website performance tuning.
• Integrate applications with a variety of web services Work with Axure, Balsamiq, Node.JS, AngularJS, HTML5, Minitab, Webpack, Grunt, LDAP, Wireshark and Selenium.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field plus 2 years of experience. In lieu of the above, we will also accept a Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience. Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable. We will also accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. Experience to include working with Axure, Balsamiq, Node.JS, AngularJS, HTML5, Minitab, Webpack, Grunt, LDAP, Wireshark and Selenium.
40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2905 Stender Way, Suite 42, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code# 0317DSE to HR Manager, Intellipro Group, Inc. at email@example.com
This position is eligible for the company’s referral incentive program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.